• Welcome to our site
  • Forums are listed below.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Next plan to go with antelope canyon tours from las vegas
I am going to have fun with antelope canyon tours from las vegas and so sure it will be fun time for me because I heard a lot about its formation. I am pretty excited about this tour and will see the charming sights of this canyon at night and would like to capture lots of photos there. Is there anyone who went there ever he can share his exprience with me and tips that how to have fun there. 

Come on, USA members....show how helpful you can be.
Meanwhile, here are some reviews and other information:

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Attraction_...izona.html

http://navajonationparks.org/htm/antelopecanyon.htm

judgefoozle, I am happy to see your links and must say its really informative for me.
Moreover, I am looking for the replies if there are some members who belong from USA because their tips can be helpful for me to make my travel experience more interesting for me.

judgefoozle, I also very happy to see your post because it is filled with great information which will be best for online Ray as well as for me. No doubt that the USA is offers numerous things for fun. It is an ideal place for travel lovers. They can see here many kinds of things. Anyway judgefoozle, I will ask you that you ever visited it?

As you asked me, yes, I lived in the USA for a while and have made several visits. It's an amazing country, but so BIG you can never "know" it like you can know a small country. As a tourist, it's best to find the part that meets your interest, so if (for example) you love Elvis you go to Tennessee, if you love the movies, you go to Los Angeles, if you love scenery, you go to the Grand Canyon and other canyons and waterfalls, and if you love big cities, there's New York, Chicago, Washington (DC) etc. and for history it's Pennsylvania, New England, Virginia etc. There's also the "Wild West", the "Deep South", the plains and great rivers - the USA has something different in every state.
I hope more members will give their experiences here, of particular places visited, and help us all understand a little more of this great and diverse country.
[Image: 220px-Uncle_Sam_Memorial_Statue%2C_Arlin...Wilson.jpg]
The original "Uncle Sam" - Samuel Wilson (statue in Massachusetts)

judgefoozle, I appreciate your shared detail which you have mentioned in the post. After reading that, I can imagine that you have huge information about the USA. Some cities are also my favorite tourist destinations which you have mentioned in the post. Mostly I like to go Paris, NYC and Washington D.C.
Why not jugefoozle, All members absolutely will share own experiences about traveling. I hope I will also see here new names of attractions.

Guys! I am a new member of this community. I am big lover of traveling and explored the different countries during my journey. Guys! I have never been to Las Vegas. Would you like to share your Las Vegas's experience with me? So I can go there in my next future time.

(23-12-2015, 08:27 AM)N Jaukan Wrote: Guys! I am a new member of this community. I am big lover of traveling and explored the different countries during my journey. Guys! I have never been to Las Vegas. Would you like to share your Las Vegas's experience with me? So I can go there in my next future time.

Hi went to Vegas for my 50 birthday I would suggest you stay on the strip as that's where everything is going on , amazing hotels and shows (we saw the Micheal Jackson show ) you will li love the experience must see it to believe it x

N Jaukan, No doubt that Las Vegas is filled with plenty of things. I visited there only one time and spend a great time here. This city offers lots of alluring and gorgeous views of nature. The Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area, Fremont Street and Neon Museum are the most famous tourist attraction.

(22-12-2015, 06:34 AM)judgefoozle Wrote: As you asked me, yes, I lived in the USA for a while and have made several visits. It's an amazing country, but so BIG you can never "know" it like you can know a small country. As a tourist, it's best to find the part that meets your interest, so if (for example) you love Elvis you go to Tennessee, if you love the movies, you go to Los Angeles, if you love scenery, you go to the Grand Canyon and other canyons and waterfalls, and if you love big cities, there's New York, Chicago, Washington (DC) etc. and for history it's Pennsylvania, New England, Virginia etc. There's also the "Wild West", the "Deep South", the plains and great rivers - the USA has something different in every state.
I hope more members will give their experiences here, of particular places visited, and help us all understand a little more of this great and diverse country.
[Image: 220px-Uncle_Sam_Memorial_Statue%2C_Arlin...Wilson.jpg]
The original "Uncle Sam" - Samuel Wilson (statue in Massachusetts)
I am glad to see your descriptive post and must say you are absolutely right to see the natural beauty Arizona is a best state to go and see the charming views of Grand Canyon. Moreover, I am happy to know you have keen interest in USA and explored it thoroughly. Moreover, wanna talk about its famous attractions. So, here I'm  keen to know about how will be to spend one day in boston?