• Welcome to our site
  • Forums are listed below.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Hong Kong
Hong Kong is a beautiful city in the southeastern China. It is populated and the and global financial center famed for its tower-studded skyline. I have visited there about a month ago with my Dad and it was a fabulous tour for me because I relished there truly a great time. It destinations are also attention grabbing and offers a full-time enjoyment to the visitors.

[Image: 1.6.1.2.9-Top-of-the-Town-and-Night-Cruise_03.jpg]

Thanks for introducing this, Abrish. It's one of my favourite places. It really comes to life at night, with the bright lights, endless shops and restaurants, crafts...and noise!  Unforgettable. I hope you and other members will add your experiences and photos.

[Image: wp3c01cab4_06.png] 

Well guys!  Really, Hong Kong is the famous and wonderful region of China. A few years ago, I visited there with my uncle. We really enjoyed different Hong Kong's attractions and had a great time there. My favourite attractions are: Hong Kong Disneyland, Wong Tai Sin Temple, Clock Tower and Lamma Island. I would love to go there again and again. Nest week, I am taking, through that the  2 day boston tour with my friend. I hope I will spend a great time there.

Abrish, I must say you have shared Nice views about Hong Kong. Its really a great place to see and explore. I personally love this and would like to say its nightlife is a main reason to call large number of travelers again and again to have fun with their buddies. Anyway, Abrish would you like to share some images of this region with all of us like judgefoozle .

(04-01-2016, 10:15 AM)judgefoozle Wrote: [Image: 1.6.1.2.9-Top-of-the-Town-and-Night-Cruise_03.jpg]

Thanks for introducing this, Abrish. It's one of my favourite places. It really comes to life at night, with the bright lights, endless shops and restaurants, crafts...and noise!  Unforgettable. I hope you and other members will add your experiences and photos.

[Image: wp3c01cab4_06.png] Well, judgefoozle, I am reaklly glad to know that you liked my sharing and I am thankful for it. You are absolutely right.  Hong Kong is such a nice city due to its lights, culturte,   restaurants, tradition and attracions. I really liked it and will suggest this place to all the members who like traveling. I am so sure that they will spend there good fun time. 

Why Not Joseph321, I will like to suggest you some names of the beautiful attractions in the Hong Kong and hope that you will find them useful for you. The names are;
Ocean Park Hong Kong,
Hong Kong Disneyland,
Ngong Ping 360,
Clock Tower, Hong Kong,
Hong Kong Space Museum.

Abrish, I really like your active participation and drop really informative replies. Anyway, Here I am keen to know the famous restaurants of Hong Kong and sure you would like to mention their names with little description to add something more in this running discussion. So, I will wait for your next reply and looking to you.

Well, Online Ray, Here I am going to add some names of the famous restaurants in the Hong Kong and hope that you will find them helpful. The names are;
Island Tang,
The Chairman,
Tim's Kitchen,
Otto e Mezzo,
Celebrity Cuisine.

The challenge in Hong Kong is trying to find a place that is NOT a restaurant!

[Image: 2.2.1.11-ashley-road_03.jpg],

By the way....Happy Chinese New Year!!! (Kung Hai Fat Choi). The year of the monkey. 

Monkey Head Face Cute Animal Wildlife Mammal Ape

Monkey Head Face Cute Animal Wildlife Mammal Ape

Well, Jugefoozle, According to my experience, it is the Ashley Road located in the hong kong as I can imagine after watching the image. It si very famous for its bars and restaurants. I think I have completed your challenge by guessing the place.
Happy Chinese New Year.