Amazing places all over the world
Here I am going to share some amazing places all over the world:
Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora
Tian Tan Buddha on Lantau Island, Hong Kong
Blue Caves, Zakynthos Island, Greece
Benteng Chittorgarh, India
Capilano Suspension Bridge, Vancouver, British Columbia
The Gardens at Marqueyssac, Vézac, France
I hope you will like to share my information.

Well, Jaukan, I must say that you have shared really vert great names of the popular destinations all over the world which is good.  I am a traveler and I like to read this kind of informative stuff.  I have visited  just The Gardens at Marqueyssac, Vézac, France and  will say that it is a nice place and I spent there good fun time.
The day tour from new york to washington dc is a perfcet choice for holidays.

Abrish! I am glad, you liked my post. I am a big lover of traveling and have visited different destination of the world. Next summer vacations, I am taking, through that the thousand islands bus tours with my family. Thousands islands are the best place for summer vacations.  Guys! I have any idea about it. I am waiting for your reply.

Jaukan, I must say that you have taken a good decision. There is no doubt that thousands Islands trip is an adorable place for visitors and it will be good for you. I have taken this tour in my last winter vacations and it was a spectacular tour for me. I am so sure that it will be a good for you due to its stunning sightseeing and amazing fun giving activities.

Jaukan, Its really impressive post and informative too for all visitors. I am big fan of natural places d would like to say thousands Islands is an outstanding place to have fun there. I personally love this and want to say go for it buddies and enjoy boating in ideal surroundings.

Going to agree with you Online Ray, Jaukan's post is really sufficient and useful for the visitors. Thousand Islands is an ideal place to enjoy boating. I have personally tried it during my last tour of there. I enjoyed it much, The water was very cool and I also enjoyed there fishing. I think he will get there good fun time.

(20-01-2016, 08:18 AM)Abrish Wrote: Going to agree with you Online Ray,  Jaukan's post is really sufficient  and useful for the visitors.  Thousand Islands is an ideal place to enjoy boating. I have personally tried it during my last tour of there.  I enjoyed it much, The water was very cool and I also enjoyed there fishing. I think he will  get there good fun time.

Abrish, I am glad to see your views about Thousand Islands . Anyway, what will you say about the other places which Jaukan mentioned in his post? I am curious to know about other's views related to other destinations. 
So buddy let me know your favourite one destination to have fun especially from USA

Well, Buddy, I have visited many states and cities of the USA and everyone has it's won major attractions for the tourism. Let me add some names of my dearest places in the USA.
Niagara Falls,
Boston Common;
Golden Gate Bridge;
Grand Canyon;
Corning Glass Museum.

What are your favorite destination? Will you like to share here Buddy?

Nice sharing with all of us from you side buddy. your names of attractions is really cool which shows your interest on this state. Golden Gate Bridge and Corning Glass Museum is my all time favorite attractions in the world. I would love to visit these attraction during my whole life again and again. I am curious to knwo your experience on these attractions.