• Welcome to our site
  • Forums are listed below.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Santa Monica Beach
Santa Monica Beach is one of the famous and attractive place to have fun in California where we can enjoy lots of things to do like fishing and swimming. I went there twice and enjoy boggy boarding. I love this beach and would like to recommend others too for having fun. So, guys must try it..

I think you mean boogie boarding, but yes it's a great town and beach. Stan Laurel lived there during his last years, at the Oceana apartments overlooking the sea.  Stan's "open access" policy enabled many fans to visit him there, and Dick Van Dyke and Jerry Lewis were frequent visitors.
[Image: 800px-Santamonicapierandbeachpanorama.jpg]

Well, Guys, Let me tell you that the Administrator has shared really nice images of the Santa Monica Beach. I have never explored this destination in my life till yet but after reading the all posts I am thinking to be there in my coming up vacations. I hope that I will enjoy there good time.

What? I like beaches but I'm not sure...anyway I spent some fun times other places. I guess I'm just freighter planes. I Know the ways were too much and it had to have been hard.

Well, DonBlythe, I will like to say that if you like beaches then Santa Monica Beach is a good place for you to have fun. It offers many amazinng sightseeing and attractive activities for enjoyment.

(19-01-2016, 08:08 AM)judgefoozle Wrote: I think you mean boogie boarding, but yes it's a great town and beach. Stan Laurel lived there during his last years, at the Oceana apartments overlooking the sea.  Stan's "open access" policy enabled many fans to visit him there, and Dick Van Dyke and Jerry Lewis were frequent visitors.
[Image: 800px-Santamonicapierandbeachpanorama.jpg]

judgefoozle, You are right I was talking about boogie boarding. 
I think buddy all members have sufficient information about this beach area. But here I would like to add it seems more interesting to me at night time when lights reflect from water and gives a stunning look to his beach. 

Well, Online Ray, I am going to agree with you.
All the members have great information about the beach are. Buddy, I want to see some images of the Night Time at the beach as you have mentioned that it looks dazzling.
Will you like to share with me? I would love to see them.

Why not Abrish, For you here are few images of Santa Monica Beach. I hope you will like these images and would plan a tour to this beach for having fun as soon as possible for you.
[Image: CJmMXNSVAAA6IXM.jpg]
[Image: CaVMHosWEAA5fIQ.jpg]
For you here is a video ... Enjoy it and plan to go there and witness its beauty yourself.

Wow, Online Ray...!!! I must say that you have shared really impressive images of the Santa Monica Beach with all of through your post which is good. I ma a great lover of nature and the beaches attract me a lot. It looks really a cool one destination for having fun with family and friends. I will love to be there as soon as possible. Will you like to tell me some names of the activities which I can enjoy after reaching there.

Online ray, i would like to say that you have shared such a nice photos and videos with all of us. i am so sure all member will enjoy this and after this would love to be there at least once. I am so sure I will get more in future. Good effort from your side keep sharing with all.