• Welcome to our site
  • Forums are listed below.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Need to Know..!!!
Guys, I need some suggestions about the Bali Air Sanih. Actually, My elder sister ios going there with her office staff to enjoy the birthday ceremony of their Boss. She is little confused about the place. I mean is it a nice place for celebration or not? Iff anyone has any idea about it then frankly share with me. Every kind of information will be appreciative.

It seems odd to book a trip to somewhere without knowing much about the place, but here's some official information.
http://www.balisurfadvisor.com/placesint...cpool.html

You are right, judgefoozle and I think Abrish is not booked any trip till yet. Anyway, I am sure your suggested link will be enough for her to take a final decision. Moreover, Abrish if still there is any question in your mind then frankly ask here and we would like to tell you as we can.

(27-01-2016, 08:37 AM)judgefoozle Wrote: It seems odd to book a trip to somewhere without knowing much about the place, but here's some official information.
http://www.balisurfadvisor.com/placesint...cpool.html

Well, Jugefoozle, I am really thankful of you that you have shared such an informative link with me. I have personally  checked this out and find that really impressive. I have shared all these information with my sister and she git it much useful. Now, She booked a tour of there and very excited for it. I am hopeful that she will enjoy there good time. 

I hope she will enjoy her tour becuase it is really a cool option to go there and have fun for all..
Anyway, which places he added in his bucket list to make her tour more exciting for him?
I am curious to know and looking for your next reply.

Well, Online Ray! she has added the names of famous attractions of Bali in her bucket. Let me share some names of them with you such as;
Ubud Monkey Forest,
Agung Rai Museum of Art,
Goa Gajah,
Blanco Renaissance Museum,
Bali Safari and Marine Park,
Puri Lukisan Museum,
Pura Dalem Agung Padangtegal.

Abrish, You have dropped a cool reply and informative as well. Buddy, here I am keen to know more about these places which you have mentioned in your post like Blanco Renaissance Museum and Pura Dalem Agung Padangtegal. I hope you would like to brief me about these places if you have any idea about them and let me know frankly.

Well, Online Eay, I am glad to see that you liked my shared post. Buddy, I came to know that you are interested to know about the Blanco Renaissance Museum and Pura Dalem Agung Padangtegal in detail which si good for me. Buddy, Now, I am unable to describe you about the places because I have no idea about them. When my sister will be back from there then I will share this information with you with images too.

My father had visited Blanco Renaissance Museum last year with his office team. He had shared his experience with me and told that is amazing place for all history lovers. Actually he loves to explore these kinds of destinations. He also suggested me to be there at least once when I will free. What say guys about thus suggestion?

I personally never have been to there till yet but have heard about it from my uncle who have been there visited last year and really have amazing time there and so sure that i will also love if i will be there in Blanco Renaissance Museum. Buddies before going there i just want to see some images of it, would anyone like top share here?