• Welcome to our site
  • Forums are listed below.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Internet Radio on your favorite media player
(08-10-2016, 04:16 AM)beatlenik Wrote: Well his and mine both come recorded from our own jazz records.

And this podOmatic is ok with that? wow... It's not like that when you want to stream your own radio station.. I do need to read up on this podOmatic, but gonna sit back and watch some tv first  :Smile

later.

BlueTrain Classics - The Jazz UK - seems like all Buddy Rich...

#EXTM3U
#EXTINF:-1,BlueTrain Classics - The Jazz UK
http://46.28.49.164:7397

Attached Files
.m3u   Blue Train Classics - Jazz.m3u (Size: 80 bytes / Downloads: 0)

Radio Hits Sweden:

Copy the text below and paste in NOTEPAD. Save the file using a name with the extension .m3u
Example: Radio-Hits-Sweden.m3u

#EXTM3U
#EXTINF:-1,Radio Hits Sweden
http://31.14.40.21:8564/

Thanks again!

(08-10-2016, 02:57 AM)beatlenik Wrote:
(08-10-2016, 02:31 AM)George Martin Wrote: [quote pid='1569' dateline='1475886078']

[quote pid='1568' dateline='1475885949']
The link works and it's not an executable..

I actually did attach the file but don't see it. Anyone that wants to feel safe should just copy the text per the instructions.

No worries! Just glad to see more people posting around here!

There are lots of stations that can be played like this. The big advantage is that you don't need to stay on a page... your player plays the station and you can browse any pages you want while listening... Did you try to get it working?
[/quote]

I will later probably. Incidentally you should check out my podcast which is sort of like a radio show called Strictly Jazz where we play some fine jazz tunes. Strictly Jazz: Episode 3: Beatle Jazz
[/quote]

To have your podcast more like a radio you supply the RSS feed. You can play it on my favorite media player "Winamp" (not sure what other media players). In the menu, enter the "podcast directory" then "subscriptions".. enter the RSS feed, not the URL - your podcast RSS feed is: itpc://ther52.podomatic.com/rss2.xml - you can even submit that feed to ITUNES... it plays much better then a webpage and will update itself like turning on a radio..