• Welcome to our site
  • Forums are listed below.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Pseudo-Names
Hi,

I realise that another word game that people might want to get involved in is Pseudo-Names, popularised over the last few years in Private Eye. The idea is that you write a short statement about a topic and then the name is a pun based on the statement. e.g.

This was such an obvious word game for the forum, I'm surprised I hadn't thought of it earlier!

Yours Sincerely,

Miss Inga Trick

I waited so long after ordering in a restaurant I asked who was doing the cooking. I was told "it's Neilly Dunne".

We would like to bring to your attention World Homeless Day on Saturday 10th October 2015.

Billy Onedin
Adam Roof

It's important to keep on going, no matter what the difficulties.

Percy Veare.

The problems of ill-fitting underwear, by Lucy Lastik.

I may have enjoyed myself too much this Friday evening; having partaken in too much merriment that I am now feeling the repercussions this morning.

Yours
Ed Hurts

I've been enjoying the sun, but I always try to wear plenty of sun cream. In fact I always carry round a second bottle of it.

Justin Case

We had a particularly picky English teacher at school - Sam Antik.

(27-08-2016, 09:14 AM)judgefoozle Wrote: We had a particularly picky English teacher at school - Sam Antik.

I think he must have been a colleague of Mister Colon

One of my colleagues is very pleasant but can come across quite conversation. I'm told that just Anne Droid for you!